C&J Energy Gunloader in San Angelo, Texas
C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Maintains accurate up to date explosives inventory. Loads, repairs and stores all types of perforating guns as directed. Must be available on a 24-hour basis. A high school diploma or GED is required. Must be able to pass an ATF background check and have a clean driving record.
- Maintain accurate explosives inventory
- Load and assemble perforating guns as directed following all company and industry safety policies
- Drive equipment as directed
- Maintain a clean shop and work area
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to obtain and maintain a class A or B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
- Have written and oral communication skills
- Operate forklifts and man-lifts as needed
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) One year of relevant oilfield experience or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled