J&J Family of Companies Supply Chain PLAN Project Team Lead in San Angelo, Texas
Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supply Chain PLAN Project Team Lead, located in Somerville, NJ, with considerations made for Cornelia, GA, Athens GA, San Angelo, TX, San Lorenzo, PR, or Juarez, MX.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
The Supply Chain Project Leader is in PLAN (Planning) and reports to the Manager, Global Supply Chain Projects.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
Supply Chain Project Leader Responsibilities:
• This position is responsible for the end to end global planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain activities related to approved and funded projects.
• Projects will include: new product introductions, product line extensions, and lifecycle management changes.
• Plan for seamless transitions from the 'as is' configuration to the 'to be' state.
• Ensures that projects support the achievement of the PLAN metrics for the Ethicon franchise by driving results in customer service and inventory.
• Support the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to align with Demand & Supply Planning to ensure capacity is appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions.
• Drive improvements in Global Supply Chain Projects processes.
• Participate in cross functional teams and provide input for Global Supply Chain strategy across projects and platforms.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• Focused degree in business, finance, logistics, supply chain and/or engineering preferred.
• Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in the area of Supply Chain required.
• Project Management experience preferred.
• PMI or APICS certification preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL preferred.
• Knowledge of ERP planning systems (i.e. JDE, SAP, APS) required.
• Scheduling, Supply and/or Demand Planning experience required.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills are required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office required.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel such as; v-lookup, pivot tables, AND IF-Statements required.
• The ability to partner interdependently with cross-regional leadership and influence decision-making across multiple functional organizations and levels required.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to create, cultivate and implement change, are preferred.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence training and/or certification preferred.
• This role is located in Somerville, NJ, with considerations made for Cornelia, GA, Athens GA, San Angelo, TX, San Lorenzo, PR, or Juarez, MX and will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Puerto Rico-San Lorenzo, Latin America-Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez, North America-United States-Texas-San Angelo, North America-United States-Georgia-Athens, North America-United States-Georgia-Cornelia
Ethicon Inc. (6045)